Pain in the Butt is comedian Ben Morrison’s critically-acclaimed show about the lighter side of Crohn’s Disease.
Chronicling Morrison’s journey from awkward high-school-student to awkward high-school-student with a poop disease, Pain in the Butt is the funniest show about severe intestinal disorder, ever. Having been staged all over the world during it’s amazing run Pain in the Butt is the the countries premiere theatrical experience about laughing through illness. Lovingly told with Morrison’s signature belend of stand-up and storytelling Pain in the Butt is a one-of-a-kind theatrical experience. You’ll laugh your butt off (toilet-paper not included).
Morrison has performed Pain in the Butt :
– During an exclusive fundraiser with Mike McCreedy from Pearl Jam and Jakob Dylan from the Wallflowers
– As the featured entertainment during the national Digestive Disease Week Conference
– At CCFA’s Camp Oasis on both the east and west coasts
– As the featured comedy on UCB’s national Crohns and Me Tour
– For the National Congress of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of Canada
– During it’s own national tour sponsored by the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America
Additionally Morrison is also :
– The #2 “Most Influential Celebrity with Crohn’s” on the Huffington Post
– Head comedy-writer for nationally syndicated magazine Crohn’s Advocate
– Head comedy blogger for health website healthline.com
The new DVD was released in early 2012 and sees strong support from the community with the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America and Canada’s IDEAS signed on as donation partners. Please check it out.
TO BUY THE DVD CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON BELOW
– New HD rendering of the show.
– Bonus clip : The Pain in the Butt short airing on CurrentTV
– Bonus Clip : The Story of Pain in the Butt as told LIVE at the 2011 Ideation Event
– A digital iPhone / iPad ready MP3 is included on the DVD, enjoy Pain in the Butt on the go wherever you are!
All DVDs are shipped out the day of your order!